Over the past decade, the demand to produce quality video content for the healthcare industry has grown exponentially. Today, healthcare video should be developed by all teams in a conversational, actionable, and measurable way.
There is a high demand to create quality, engaging video for:
- Medical Device Demo Videos – Help your sales teams sell remotely and show how their products work.
- Brand Videos – Brand videos for advertising and social media campaigns, showcasing your organization’s high-level vision, mission, or products and services.
- Live, Simulive, and On-Demand Virtual Events – Is your organization hosting a conference, round table discussion, sales training, or another type of event? Create virtual events that have a high production value and you will have a quality video to re-purpose for a variety of use cases.
- Educational and Training Video – In-person, employee training, and education are currently difficult to impossible. Re-develop existing content into
online educational modules that hold attention and have measurable outcomes.
- Medical Animation Videos – Animated videos can be a great format for hard-to-grasp concepts that need strong visuals or to explain an abstract service or product.
- Explainer Video-This type of video is used to help your audience better understand why they need your product or service.
The internet is filled with stats that demonstrate that video is the future of healthcare marketing.
· Hubspot found that 78% of people watch online videos every week, while 54% watch videos every day.
· Google’s research shows that 6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than television.
· YouTube states that its users view more than 1 billion hours of video each day on the platform.
So, this begs the obvious question:
How do you continue to provide quality healthcare video content when you can’t easily get into the office, studio, or on location without adhering to important new safety compliance requirements, and incurring the increased cost?
Consider leading an effort to refresh your current video content library.
Taking sustainable, safe, and responsible action by recycling something old to create something new allows you to still capitalize on the impact of original video content while leveraging your previous investment in money and time.
Refreshing the look of your video content can include:
Adding a new custom branded video intro and outro with music and motion animation
- Builds excitement for the piece
- Creates brand and content cohesiveness
Edit longer running videos into smaller impactful segments/modules
- Post on social
- Create an On-Demand Video Library
Update older videos with refreshed modern graphics, lower thirds, side-bars, information graphs, animations, and augmented reality.
- Hold attention and increases retention
- Helps convey complicated or large amounts of information
Re-Record/Re-shoot updated speaker content at a distance
- Replace dated information
- Give the speaker(s) and sets new look
Adding in closed captioning or language translations
- Provides greater access
- Reaches a larger audience
Like the old saying goes “this house has good bones”, well your video content library most likely does too. Refreshing the look and feel of existing video may provide a lot of excellent content without breaking the bank.
What is SMX Health?
SMX Health is a leading expert in digital content and experiences that put your healthcare brand at center stage. Our services include virtual and hybrid events, video production services, medical education, medical animation, and augmented reality. We deliver this digital content through advanced technologies with broadcast-quality production standards. The technologies we use include 3D and motion animation, virtual sets, augmented and virtual reality, holography, and proprietary viewer engagement algorithms.
Request a free consultation: www.smx.health